Website Air Temp Solutions
HVAC Service Technician Job Details Near New Castle, DE
Air Temp Solutions is an expanding and growing company that services counties Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland and New Jersey. We are a highly rated and reviewed 5-star company by our customers and pride ourselves in offering our customers the best solutions for their needs.
Air Temp Solutions is looking to add an experienced residential HVAC Service Technician to our team! We are looking for a dedicated, well-spoken, energetic and driven individual to fill this role. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform quality work
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers
- Service, repair, install and/or propose replacement of warm air furnaces, air conditioners, duct distribution systems, boilers, water heaters, related piping and electrical
- Must be able to service and startup equipment and adjust to the manufacturers’ and job specification
- Must be able to complete maintenance on systems
- Troubleshoot, adapt, and resolve/repair all issues that arise that would keep the equipment from functioning properly
- Communicate with the consumer the proper operation and owner’s maintenance of the installed equipment
- Answer homeowner questions regarding operation, functions, and features of equipment
- Perform required documentation for each call using our system
- Understand and properly use the flat rate pricing system for invoicing and recommendations
- Possess good knowledge of our company’s products and services being offered.
- Work effectively as a team member on all assignments
- Work independently while understanding the need for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and office staff
- Learns and embraces the company’s mission statement and works within the detailed position to continually strive to achieve and execute goals
- Have a positive attitude
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Clean, neat, professional appearance
- Be dependable and on time
- Good communication skills
- Represent Air Temp Solutions in a positive manner at all times, both inside and outside the workplace
- Must have the ability to lift in excess of 75 pounds, sit or stand for periods of time, climb ladders and carry equipment
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and be on-call as required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in residential field
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- We offer competitive pay based on experience and a monthly bonus plan
- Company vehicle.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Medical, vision and dental benefit plans.
- Company matched 401(k).