Website Air Temp Solutions
Experienced Lead and 2nd HVAC Installer Job Details Near Dover, DE
Air Temp Solutions is a family-owned, 5 star rated company in the DE, MD, PA, and NJ area. At Air Temp Solutions our employees are our most valuable resource. We offer competitive pay based upon experience and many other exciting benefits! We are a fast growing and expanding company and we are looking to add a lead HVAC Installer to our residential service team! This position would service customers in DE, MD and PA. If you are a friendly, energetic individual who loves providing excellent customer service and takes pride in your skill, then this is the right fit for you! We are offering a $1,500 sign-on bonus.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Performs quality work within set deadlines
- Interacts professionally with other employees, customers, and suppliers
- Demos and installs new HVAC systems
- Leads install assistants throughout the day to perform installation tasks
- Presents complete scope of work to the homeowner to be completed throughout the day. Required to be in constant communication with homeowner and provide homeowner with a summary at the end of installation regarding work completed and system information
- Start-up installed equipment and adjust to the manufacturer and job specifications
- Troubleshoot, adapt, and resolve/repair all issues that arise that would keep the equipment from functioning
- Possess a good knowledge of our company’s products and services being offered
- Complete administrative work required for each job daily in a timely manner
Qualifications and Skills
- Soldering and brazing skills
- Proficient in duct fabrication with Pittsburgh and brake machines
- Attention to detail
- Perform high quality installations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Clean, neat, professional appearance
- Be dependable and on time
- Good communication skills
- Always represent Air Temp Solutions in a positive manner, both inside and outside the workplace
- Must have the ability to lift more than 75 pounds, sit or stand for periods of time, climb ladders and carry equipment
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in residential field
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Compensation based on experience.
- Company vehicle. Paid vacation and holiday days.
- 401(k) plan available with company match.
- Benefit packages include medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Full-time. Schedule includes rotating weekends.